We are here
We are proud to offer you our professional services.
The staff is enthusiastic, friendly and well-trained.
Massage Stone is committed to bring you a great relaxation time!
Improve your life, reduce your stress
Visit our massage parlor and restore your true self
Are you tired of your work or your current life? You are in need of a space to relax your mind and body? And it is important that you have comfort, that your health is restored and all your worries gone.
Stone Massage Hue is always the right choice!
Natural approach to pain relief
- Massage effectively releases tension from your mind and body. The effects of 60 or 90 minute body massage relaxes the body completely. Hence many people fall asleep easily – powerful soothing effect.
- Release muscle tension: The muscles tend to get tightened for a variety of reasons. That creates pain spots in your body. Over a period of time, these spots indirectly cause pain to the surrounding muscles. The benefits of body massage is in releasing tension around trigger points, or the pain points that end up relaxing the surrounding muscles too.
- Improves blood circulation: Increases blood circulation, allowing damaged tissues and cells to repair and recover faster.
- Improves general health to help alleviate common disorders. Such as indigestion, depression, sleep disturbances, high blood pressure, infertility, and back pain.
Aromatherapy is a specific type of therapy that incorporates the use of scented essential oils into a massage. The massage involves alternating between gentle and harder pressure while using a specific blend of essential oils. The essential oils are diluted before use and are applied along with lotion during the massage. Not only is the client’s body benefiting with the direct contact with the essential oils, but the oils have specific healing properties upon inhaling after exposure.
There are zones on the feet that correspond to all of the organs and glands in our body, as well as over 70,000 nerve endings.
By massaging the feet, or by stimulating certain points on the feet, various problems or blockages that prevent the normal functioning of our body can be eliminated.
This massage has proven to be very effective in treating frequent headaches, sports injuries, spinal problems, menstrual problems…
Foot massage is recommended even when you do not have any health problems, because it is very pleasant, but also improves the function of all organs in the body, concentration, relieves stress and makes you more productive.
The massage of the feet relaxes, refreshes the body and brings the feeling of lightness in the legs. The effect is the same as the whole body massage, therefore it can be used as a special massage, but also within another massage.
Hot stone massage is a type of massage therapy that involves the use of smooth, heated stones. The massage therapist places the hot stones on specific points on your body and may also hold the stones while giving the massage.
The localized heat and weight of the stones warm and relax muscles, allowing the massage therapist to apply deeper pressure to those areas without causing discomfort.
Shiatsu is a manipulative therapy developed in Japan and incorporating techniques of anma (Japanese traditional massage), acupressure, stretching, and Western massage. Shiatsu involves applying pressure to special points or areas on the body in order to maintain physical and mental well being, treat disease, or alleviate discomfort. This therapy is considered holistic because it attempts to treat the whole person instead of a specific medical complaint. All types of acupressure generally focus on the same pressure points and so-called energy pathways, but may differ in terms of massage technique. Shiatsu, which can be translated as finger pressure, has been described as needle-free acupuncture.
Thai massage, also known as Nuad Bo-Rarn in its traditional form, is a type of Oriental bodywork therapy that is based on the treatment of the human body, mind, and spirit. The therapy includes treating the electromagnetic or energetic field which surrounds, infuses and brings the body to life through pressure and/or manipulative massage.
Where nature meets bliss
- Monday to Friday :09:00 - 24:00 hrs
- Saturday :09:00 - 24:00 hrs
- Sunday :09:00 - 24:00 hrs